(07) 4724 4470 0421739950
EXTENDED LIFE BRAKE UPGRADE
Coreparts are the exclusive Australian distributors for Friction Tech sintered brake pads and DynoAus ductile cast iron brake rotors.
10 years of development and testing has resulted in a next generation dry brake product that is capable of more than doubling the service life of your brake pads and rotors plus it removes the high safety risk associated with brake burnishing.
By Increasing brake life to better match the life of the wheel group components you can help eliminate the need for unscheduled mid life component maintenance.
SINTERED PADS V OEM RESIN BASED PADS
- Sintered pads are formed at high pressure and high temperature to produce a high density friction material, they contain no resins and therefore no not require burnishing and are non flammable.
- The higher thermal mass of the sintered pad means improved thermal conductivity, energy (heat) is rapidly dispersed away from the pad-rotor interface for fast thermal recovery,
The lower operating temperature of the sintered pad helps reduce pad and rotor wear and also helps reduce brake “fade”.
DUCTILE CAST IRON ROTORS V OEM STEEL ROTORS
- Ductile cast iron has superior wear and heat management capabilities which reduces surface cracking, warping and deformation.
- The increased durability of ductile cast iron rotors allows for the use of sintered materials on it (sintered materials cannot be used on the less thermally efficient OEM steel rotors).
UPGRADE KITS AVAILABLE FOR:
- Komatsu 630E, 730E, 830E AC & DC
- Unit Rig MT3700 AC, MT4400 AC
- Liebherr T282B, T282C
OEM ROTORS AVAILABLE
|OEM Part Numbers||OEM Part Numbers||OEM Part Numbers||OEM Part Numbers|